Hurry Up!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hi there!  I have a fun layout for you today based on a brand new sketch, #112, at Inspired Blueprints!

**Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas collection**

I managed to snag a few pieces of this collection on clearance probably close to 2 years ago at Craft Warehouse.  The "A" sides have some busy patterns with large shapes and lots of pink.  Although cute, those just never seem to work for me.  Especially the pink part...lol!  Anyway, I really like the "B" sides, which are what you see here...the chevron, dots and stars.  I used pieces of the "A" side for the ornaments.  Amongst the papers I grabbed was also a page with journal cards and other accents.  I cut out some houses to place at the bottom of my journal spot and also used some little phrases next to my photo.



This layout came together pretty nicely except for one thing...the title!  This is not usually a part that I get stumped on but I had everything done---I mean everything, even the JOURNALING (which we all know for me usually comes dead last)---and I could not think of a title.  Then, suddenly it hit me.  And you have what you see here...my boys smiling and smirking FOR ME, so I can get that perfect picture and they can move on to doing what they really want...tear open those presents!

I am submitting this for challenge #68 at Use It Tuesday.  The challenge is anything goes, which makes it easy.  Just use something from my hoarded stash---which I did!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Such a cute layout Steffanie! I really love the colors and the title!

tampatha said...

gorgeous layout! I love Echo Park! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week and I hope you will play with us again.
Tammy DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS