Cards from Scraps - May Edition

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I only had time for one card again this month.
This one went to my husband for his birthday.
I used some scraps from one of my FOTM kit's from The ScrapRoom. This is the Echo Park "Once Upon a Prince" Collection. From my own stash I added wood stars (Studio Calico), alpha stickers (Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon, Elle's Studio), wood-grain background paper (Simple Stories 6x6 pad) and the ruled paper in the middle (Basic Grey 6x6 pad).

This card was inspired by a sketch I found HERE at Freshly Made Sketches. This happens to be my go-to website for card sketches and inspiration.

May is flying by and soon it will be over. But, that means a whole new bunch of FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom!!
If you want to know more about these fabulous kits, be sure to pop on over to the blog and click on the links at the top of the page. 😊

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such a pretty card!! Love all the details and the colors!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS