Get Out

Friday, June 16, 2017

Hey there! Scrap Our Stash has a great new sketch up to use with the latest stash challenge!
The sketch:

No automatic alt text available.

The stash part of the challenge is this:
Create a layout inspired by this sketch and add an item from your stash that starts with each letter of the word - SUMMER

This is how mine played out:
S - Simple Stories, striped paper
U - Uniball pen (white)
M - Metal paper clip
M - Mist (white)
E - Eyelets
R - Ranger ink, ruled paper

This is a Simple Stories kit from a few years ago called "Take a Hike". Since I use just bits and pieces of it at a time, I still have lots left and pull it out whenever I have photos that are thick with forests!

This is my last reveal with Scrap Our Stash. After three years under the amazing leadership of Brenda Ragsdale and Rochelle Spears, I have chosen to step down. It has been an incredible ride and I have learned to stretch my creativity in ways I hadn't thought of before. Thank you, Brenda and Rochelle, for letting me stay on as long as I did and for putting up with my questions and need for clarification. And thank you also to all of the extremely talented designers I have worked with along the way. I'm sure we will continue to see each other in the virtual scrap world that is the internet!

I'm going to say this one last time though...
please join us at Scrap Our Stash for the latest challenge and also the one posted on the first of the month. Upload your layout and enter for your chance to win the random monthly prize!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS