Shine On

Monday, June 5, 2017

Here comes flavor of the month reveal #2 for The ScrapRoom
This is Bella Blvd's "Make Your Mark" --- so fitting, really, for what I decided to scrap using this collection. Here I am, making my "mark" with my first half marathon a year ago.
I think I quite frankly love, Love, LOVE this collection. I love the bright colors and the bold prints and how they make me feel...much like the excitement and pride I felt before and after this race. I really enjoyed playing with the teal twine and making it a design element. I added some machine-stitching too....just because I really LOVE this page!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS