Free to be YOU

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hi there! Today I have an extra layout to share for The ScrapRoom.
You'll probably recognize this fotm kit from earlier in the month --- the patriotic collection from Pink Paislee, "Sweet Freedom". I had a fair amount left over so decided to use the TSR sketch and create this:

No automatic alt text available.

As you can see, my photo arrangement and paper placement is in keeping with the sketch. I did swap out the smaller strip of paper behind the photos for a strip of washi tape instead. I then used another coordinating strip of washi below the photos in place of the ribbon. I removed the tilt and used stars as my accent pieces. Once again, I went to my Silhoeutte to cut some large white stars and also my title. Sometimes I don't know what I would do without that thing!

As always, if you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges.
Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS