Summer Treats

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

HELLO welcome to August!
It's time for a new round of Flavor of the Month kits from The ScrapRoom. First up is this kit featuring Pink Paislee's "Summer Lights" collection.
I used this month's Jump Start Sketch created by yours truly for this layout. You can find it HERE on the TSR Blog. The embellishments in this kit led me to these photos of some ice cream treats we enjoyed while in Germany a couple of years ago. I played around with the bright pastel prints until I found something that I felt highlighted my photos. The variety in the chipboard along with the die-cuts from the embellishment kit were just perfect for my page.

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges.

I hope you've enjoyed the first installment of the August kits. Be sure to come back and see more in the coming days!


No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS