The Sweet Taste of Summer

Monday, August 7, 2017

Hello again! Today I have a two page layout featuring the latest summer collection from Echo Park called "Summer Fun". It's one of the August Flavor of the Month kits from The ScrapRoom.
I love the colors in this FOTM kit. The sentiments made me think of summer berries---my favorite being blueberries. Once I knew what I wanted to do, I actually went out to the blueberry field --- I needed to pick some anyway --- and took photos for this layout! I had so much fun! Echo Park never seems to let me down with the variety of prints in their collections. This is definitely one of my favorites!

The inspiration for this layout came from a sketch I found at Page Maps. It's in the July 2017 collection of sketches which can be downloaded for personal use.

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great layout! Love the mix of patterned paper and fun photos! We have a place that we go pick blackberries, fun times!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS