Tropical Vacation

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hey there!
 I have Flavor of the Month #3 up from The ScrapRoom today.
This one features a collection from My Mind's Eye called "Palm Beach".
This collection made me think of Hawaii. I have yet to scrap all the photos from a trip way back in 2005 so I went there and found these two of me and my son in one of the hotel pools. I really like how this combination of colors, prints and cute embellishments turned some rather bland photos into something pretty. This kit was a lot of fun to work with.

For this layout I was inspired by an older sketch from a challenge site called Sketchy Thursdays. I pinned it long ago to my Pinterest sketches board. If you'd like to see it you can find it HERE.

As always, if you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges.
Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very cute! Love the colors in the collection and the adorable photos!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Cute layout! Love the colors, elements, and cute photos!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS